Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Front Financial Inc, and Front Financial Inc believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Front Financial Inc’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at . We will acknowledge your email promptly.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Front Financial Inc service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Front Financial Inc employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Front Financial Inc’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Front Financial Inc and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.getfront.com/security
Front Financial Inc is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Front Financial Inc management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the Front Financial Inc InfoSec team’s responsibility to see if this policy is enforced.