GetFront.com NFTs Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
As an incentive to attract and enroll new customers, Front Financial (“Front”) will give away NFTs to the first 100 users that start a Front Prime Subscription.
- This offer is limited to one NFT per customer.
- Front has no relationship with OpenSea or any of the companies we mention to claim a free NFT.
- It is your own responsibility to make sure your crypto wallets are properly configured to receive the NFT we will send you.
- The NFT that eligible users will receive is an art collectible stored on the blockchain. It may or may not have a monetary value in the future.
- Transferring the NFT or disposing of the NFT may generate transaction or “gas fees”. Front will not cover any of these fees.
- Front is not responsible for any improper instructions provided by Opensea, Polygon, or Coinbase on managing a crypto wallet or configuring the polygon network on their Crypto wallets.
- If you are unsure of how to handle a crypto wallet, it is recommended that you use a new crypto wallet specifically for this promotion.
- Front is not responsible for any loss of funds you may experience caused by a mistake when handling your crypto wallets for the purpose of this promotion.
- These NFTs may have a monetary value in the future which may carry tax consequences. Consult a tax professional.
- The purpose of this promotion is to provide a finite number of customers who sign-up for our premium services an art collectible as a token of appreciation.
- Front will not provide technical support on how to use a crypto wallet. It is the responsibility of the eligible Front Premium subscriber to figure out the mechanics of how an NFT is stored in a crypto wallet on the Polygon network.
- NFTs may fluctuate in value.
- NFTs may have fees and charges associated with, liquidating or transferring them to others.
- NFTs may not be considered securities and may have limited regulatory oversight.
- NFTs offered are not recommendations or solicitations to purchase by Front Financial and may not be suitable for all investors.
- Front suggests that you discuss how NFTs may impact your taxes with your tax advisor.
- Front Financial recommends that prospective owners of NFTs perform their own due diligence on both the asset class and specific NFT.